Family Caregiver Support Groups
1. What are the Family Caregiver Center Support Groups?
The Family Caregiver Support Groups provide education and emotional support and assist caregivers in making decisions and solving problems related to their caregiving role.
2. What services can I receive from the Family Caregiver Center Support Groups?
The Family Caregiver Center offers support groups across a continuum of caregiving:
- Monthly Support Group meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month 12pm-1pm
- Monthly Guided Discussion meets the 4th Wednesday of each month 12pm-1pm
Click below for Support Group and Guided Discussion dates and topics:
March 2018 - August 2018
3. Are there eligibility requirements or costs to participate?
There is no cost to attend any of the Family Caregiver Center Support Groups. Pre-registration is requested by calling 260-745-1200, extension 281. Respite care is available upon request.