PACE of Northeast Indiana: Outreach/Intake Specialist
Summary/Objective: The Outreach/Intake Specialist coordiantes intake process and provides information and referrals to community agencies as appropriate.
- Receives and generates referrals from agency staff and community resources.
- Manages process to coordinate all level of care decisions.
- Participates as part of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDTeam), management team and other related activities as assigned.
- Performs eligibility queries, daily, weekly or monthly as needed.
- Responsible for explaining the PACE program, either by telephone, electronically or in-person to interested persons including candidates for enrollment, caregivers or others in the community interested in the PACE program.
- Completes enrollment documentation as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in a health or human services field. Two years of experience with marketing/admissions including at least one year of experience working with older adults and their families.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position reports to PACE of Northeast Indiana located at 2927 Lake Avenue Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.