Marketing & Administrative Coordinator
- Maintain high-level of proficiency in technical tools of the trade, such as those used to create presentations/slides, e-newsletter - creation and delivery, website administration, Facebook, etc.
- Understand the mission, objectives, promotional policies, and needs of the Agency to develop outreach, marketing, public relations, and communications strategies in conjunction with supervisor.
- Prepare and/or assist with the development and production of materials consistent with brand standards of the Agency.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team members as assigned.
- Create original written content for use across various media platforms, including brochures, newsletters, internal and external e-newsletters, social media, website, slide presentations, grant proposals, etc.
- Develop and implement annual and ongoing outreach plans and materials to communicate Agency activities, events, programs and services for purposes of enrollment, marketing, and public relations in conjunction with supervisor.
Required Education and Experience
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. Candidate must have demonstrated writing skills, strong computer and social media skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
A degree in communications, marketing, or related field of study. An internship program related to degree in communications, marketing, or a minimum of two years of experience in marketing, communications, journalism, or public relations. Expert experience using Microsoft Suite.
Job Type: Full-time, 8:00-4:30 Monday through Friday
Applicants may submit a resume via email@example.com